Hexi's Inline Ore Processing

Adds optional extra steps to ore processing that increases yield.

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Mining

g Question about adding additional ores

4 years ago

I'm trying to add the Titanium Ore from brevvan's Titanium mod to your processing chain. I used the function hexi_inline_add_recipe to get all the intermediate steps to generate, but the recipe to smelt the refined ore to plates is not generating. It looks like it should be, but for the life of me I can't figure out why it isn't.

For now I just specified the recipe myself after running the function, but I'd appreciate any advice you have on doing it properly.

Love the mod, its the only one that does something like this outside of the big modpacks.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

The second argument is the smelting recipe for the ore, be sure to pass that in so that it can generate the correct recipe.

4 years ago

Finally figured it out. I was calling the function correctly, the problem was something else.

The titanium mod defines normal and expensive recipes. Your mod doesn't support that (correct me if I'm wrong), so I copied the fields from "normal" to the base recipe. This worked to get the function to run and generate the intermediates, but the plate recipe was in an inconsistent state. The "normal" recipe was still there and unchanged, and that is what was being read when I loaded into the game.

Long story short, I set recipe.normal and recipe.expensive to nil and everything works as expected.

4 years ago

Ah yes, I didn't consider expensive recipes. I'll add that in when I do an update to 0.18.

3 years ago

Expensive recipes should work now.

3 years ago

Seems to work now without modifying the other mod. Thanks!

New response