HandyHands - Automatic handcrafting

by Qon

Automatically start handcrafting an item that is quickbar filtered (or in logistics requests) that you don't have enough of whenever your crafting queue is empty. Prioritises items in your cursor and what you need the most. It's like having logistics deliveries for early game!

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

i Some thumbnail for mod

5 years ago

Thank you for your mod! Maybe you would like this thumbnail your mod)) https://i109.fastpic.ru/big/2019/0315/a0/e9715fa7fb62b672965601436588fca0.png

5 years ago

Thanks :) It looks nice. Looks a bit weird in the game with the transparent background but I should be able to fix that. I'm not really an artist so getting help with that part is nice. I'm a bit attached to my assembler-as-a-backpack icon despite the quality being so bad though because I like the concept of it. But your icon has better quality so I might switch to it.

5 years ago

From the changelog:

Version: 1.7.9
Features:
- Added a shortcut toggle button for enabling/pausing and show you current enable state.
Current icon kindly provided by drd_avel. It wasn't intended by the artist for such a tiny button,
that silly decision is my fault. But I'm not a graphic artist so I'm pushing the 144x144 icon I have and push it into the 32x32 slot.

New response