HandyHands - Automatic handcrafting

by Qon

Automatically start handcrafting an item that is quickbar filtered (or in logistics requests) that you don't have enough of whenever your crafting queue is empty. Prioritises items in your cursor and what you need the most. It's like having logistics deliveries for early game!

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

g HandyHands doesn't recognize the changes my stack changing mods make

5 years ago

Hi,
HandyHands still works, but I was wondering if I am missing something because I have mod(s) that change the size of stacks (no more than 1.000 items per stack for some things) but HandyHands doesn't recognize that. It 'only' auto crafts items up to 100 items per stack. Am I missing something? Is this intended? I absolutely LOVE the mod and it's one of those, can't bear to miss them when I'm playing the game.

5 years ago

I'm planning my 0.17 update now. I remember some kind of issue with mods that changed stack sizes earlier but I don't remember what it was. Maybe if I add your stack size changing mod as an optional requirement to force my mod to load after would solve it? Might take a look once the mod works for 0.17.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Ehm... ok so now Handyhands is updated for 0.17 for a while.

Line 145-148:

-- For better interaction with stack size changing mods: Pretend that the max stack size is only 1/10 as big.
if stsz >= 500 then
    stsz = stsz / 10
end

I remember now. Someone was using a stack size changing mod but didn't want autocraft amounts to be extremely large. Maybe I shouldn't pretend stack sizes are 10 times smaller when they are above 500. If you install a stack size changing mod then maybe you get to deal with the consequences? Or maybe enable smaller autocraft limits < 0.2 for items with huge stak sizes.

New response