Greenhill Bible

For private use only.

6 years ago

a You should know this is not anything religious.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

This mod is clearly a mod meant for a pack that is probably for a private server.

It requires at least https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Bio_Industries and https://mods.factorio.com/mod/KS_Power to run.

If you guys had at least tried this mod you would have quickly realised it has nothing to do with the christian religious bible or any other religious texts.

It adds weapons, armors (up to mk5), better shield, better nightvision, better batteries, better personal roboport, equipment to increase player health and crafting speed, a shotgun turret and makes diesel (from ks power) work in the flame turret.

Furthermore it adds more darts for the bio industries dart turret, tweaks the bio reactor, adds a diesel locomotive, tweaks productivity modules so they can be used in a lot of the bio industries recipes, adds an extinguisher that stops fire, adds a "roborod" that is a robot recharger without construction or logistics area.

I've not found a single thing that could be associated with any religious texts.

All this religious aversion talk by all of you is completely unfounded. That the mod name contains the word "Bible" does not make it a religious thing.

You all should be ashamed of yourself.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

But I'm not, the fact that it is named in this way suggests trolling. I've never heard of a Bible that is anything but. Lol anyone that runs a mod that has no description without prior knowledge about its function is reckless. Which I'm not.

But thank you for the description, curious people can now rest easy lol.

6 years ago

You should be. You really, really should be.

You've posted damn near half of all of the comments on this mod just because the title of it triggered you. And yet, you couldn't even be bothered to take the 30 seconds to see what the mod actually was.

So yes, you should be ashamed. You're pathetic.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Whatever you say comrades,

Yes I have a clear aversion to the Bible, it's disgusting all the horror committed in its name, and it's even more sad that most people that read said book" are too stupid to see what it's really saying, of course it's the most heavily sanitized religious article in existence. Anyways, yes I feel something like the Bible has no place in any video game. Completely lacking description it's a complete troll.... I'd not have come back repeatedly if it wasn't on the first page repeatedly, still lacking as description. Anyways lol, I pity anyone that takes the scriptures literally, besides this I could give two shits what you think...(when you stop being worried about what others think, you then realize what a prison you put yourself in.. Wake up) Why would anyone with a brain download any mod that doesn't spell out what it does at the very least, you are stupid.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Oh and for the your information, the mod basically spells it out to be exactly what I have assumed, which is not my fault lol.

Fanatical religious zealots have pissed me off a while lot recently if you must know, Christians are the most repulsive presence on the whole of the internet, of course thats doesn't apply to all of them. Anyone that even follows the literal interpretation of Jesus and thier teachings are fine.... You must be fast asleep if you don't know what I'm now talking about lol.

Greenhill Bible
by Dias.
The legendary translation dictionary for GreeHillers. For private use only.
10 hours ago

Since 1931, these grounds have hosted thousands of Christians with a desire to grow closer to the Lord through His Word. Generations have come to Greenwood Hills from across America and around the world, as gifted Bible teachers have opened the Scriptures. We invite you and your family to enjoy the vintage Inn, the open-air tabernacle, the fellowship of people who reside in the adjacent community, as well as the recreational facilities, the history, and the natural beauty of the surrounding area. Most of all, we invite you to join other Christian families for another season of exploring God’s word and growing in His beloved Son.

Now my trolling the troll mod is getting some attention, score lol

I'll own you all day long....

Plainly put, it could be called something that makes sense if it wasn't for Bible study in factorio....

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Like mod pack for Greenhillers, or Greenhillers mod pack, and private or not a description should be required if it's on the mod portal.

I'm bored with this mod now that I know it's not as absurd as it sounds, though completely inappropriately named.... Bye bye... Lol

6 years ago

I see what do u mean ComradeKemosabe, but when the only description of a mod is:
"The legendary translation dictionary for GreeHillers. For private use only", it makes me think that this mod adds something religious related.

6 years ago

Shame on author for misleading title, moderators should just delete this until it's posted properly. All criticism are right, whatever the content. You make a mod > you publish it for the community with a proper name > you describe it and so on.... People download it or maybe not. This is the way it works, leave trolling outside of factorio mods section please. It's not fun.

6 years ago

You're right.

6 years ago

A private mod doesn't belong on a "community" mod site.... So it should either be removed or properly posted and supported.

It's a clear troll in my opinion.... Keeping it on the front page is the red flag.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Been on the front page for over a week

6 years ago

I agree with Squingy, if the mod is for private use only, then put it on Google Drive or Drop Box instead of cluttering up the community mod site.

6 years ago

Huh? There are tons of books out there that have nothing to do with religion and have "bible" in their titles.

Thin-skinned people are one of the main reasons why the growth of atheism has slowed down so much recently. People like that are worse than vegans :\