GreenTec

- Special organic coatings to absorb pollution - Chemistry of biomass - Production of wood, coal, plastic, batteries from organic sources - More powerful solar panels and batteries - Fertilizers - use locally reduces pollution, regenerates trees and improves soil - Production of cold steam, water for chemical processes - Chemical and biological weapons - A special tool for collecting dead trees, stones, just lying objects, cleaning corpses and cleaning decorations in an alternative mode

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
Manufacturing

g UPS and visibility problem

7 months ago

Hi, loving this mod so far!
Using wood and other intermediates to smelt and create objects is always fun, even if it takes some time to get used to.

I'm having UPS problems with the organic "bricks". I've layered like a thousand of them, and they go down to 40-50. I've tried replacing them with normal bricks and they go back to 60. The fall in UPS only happens when the screen is over the bricks, so maybe it's a graphical issue. Not very serious, I'll try later with the organic conrete to check if it's the same.
Also, when I'm placing electric poles, the electric reach gets overlayed with the organic bricks and you can't see it.

Thanks in advance

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

Try disabling grass and bushes in the mod settings and press ctl+g in game

7 months ago

Yeah, I found that option and worked again just fine. And the electric reach is visible again too.

Good job for adding that in game, it's super useful!

I was wondering if the effect of pollution absorption of organic coatings is visible somewhere. Is it added to the absorption of soil? Or it just works, but it's not shown anywhere?

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

Shift+g grow grass if you need it.
Try using the gardener's tool as well, it has a regular and alternate way to use it.

Added to the absorption of soil.

7 months ago

Thanks for everything!

New response