GreenTec

- Special organic coatings to absorb pollution - Chemistry of biomass - Production of wood, coal, plastic, batteries from organic sources - More powerful solar panels and batteries - Fertilizers - use locally reduces pollution, regenerates trees and improves soil - Production of cold steam, water for chemical processes - Chemical and biological weapons - A special tool for collecting dead trees, stones, just lying objects, cleaning corpses and cleaning decorations in an alternative mode

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
Manufacturing

b error when using fertilizers with modded tiles ?

1 year, 8 months ago

Hello, I am playing an island world with some mods that add new tiles and i got an error when throwing tier 1 fertilizers on the ground :

https://ibb.co/TcHSTkh

Then i loaded the auto-save, prepared to redo the same thing, saved the game, and the error reproduced everytime. I have sent you this savegame.

I tried using fertilizer in other places with same tiles, no problem ,and if i modify the tiles in the area the problem disappear too i can use fertilizer.

Maybe it is a mod conflict, if it's impossible to fix i would like to understand why it happens i would just throw fertilizer more carefully on correct tiles.

1 year, 8 months ago

v1.1.19 - Improved compatibility with Alien Biomes mod

1 year, 8 months ago

Great ! i can use fertilizer on the previously problematic area in the savegame now.

I saw the additionnal new receipe too , it fits well with the others i like it :)

New response