GreenTec

- Special organic coatings to absorb pollution - Chemistry of biomass - Production of wood, coal, plastic, batteries from organic sources - More powerful solar panels and batteries - Fertilizers - use locally reduces pollution, regenerates trees and improves soil - Production of cold steam, water for chemical processes - Chemical and biological weapons - A special tool for collecting dead trees, stones, just lying objects, cleaning corpses and cleaning decorations in an alternative mode

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
Manufacturing

g Upgrade planner for organic accumulators

1 year, 9 months ago

Hello !

I have noticed that it's possible to upgrade solar pannel => organic solar pannel using the upgrade planner
But it's not possible to do the same for the accumulators => organic accumulators

This is how it look when i try in my game :

https://ibb.co/bNRfp8M

Instead one need to decontruct the old accumulator with deconstruction planner using whitelist to protect the power poles, and then place organic accumulators. This takes 2x as much time for robots ( and human ).

I have seen other suggestion like the color setting being added to the mod, so i thought i could propose this suggestion, to make it possible to upgrade the accumulators :)

I'm using several mods maybe it caused the problem, i can send more information if required. I like the mod so far !

1 year, 9 months ago

It's a mod conflict. Use the exception method to find the interfering mod, I'll try to help

1 year, 9 months ago

I have tried again without other mods, on a new game and default setting with only Greentec but the result is identical.

I am unable to configure the upgrade planner to upgrade the already built accumulators into organic accumulator.

I can do it for the solar pannel => organic solar pannel, i made a blueprint for it :

0eNqFkMEKwjAQRP9lzwloqbbmV0QktmsMpJuQrGIp+XcTsBcPFvYws8zy2FngGUzUI16D00QYQS2QkNmSSVVPOgSMRZ4XuEc/1R3PAUEBElueQQDpqfrknY4yaEIHWQD7P1kfjSY7yJ8bSyO+Qe2y2KTdrGccHtI4nZIMtoS2oGvoS2nzpRrGgllrkGsNAl7lbesJVNPv2+7UdIdjmbbP+QN+Z2fK

I noticed doing so that this is also the case for the underground pipes. The regular straight iron pipes can replace or be replaced with glass straight pipes, as i set up in the blueprint , but not the underground version.

I can provide save game maybe it's the settings ? i changed the concrete color to 0 red 60 green 200 blue

1 year, 9 months ago

Blueprint
0eNqNkNEKwjAMRf8lzx3omG72V0QkbHEU2rR0mThG/90W3MseVMjDvSGXQ+4KcxgjDnQPFpkpgl5hIhHD41S0wxAoZnld4RG9KztZAoEGYjGygAJGV/zkLcYqIJOFpED8l1sfR2TTV7uM4YFeoA9J/aRh389utig+/k3bZT60Jt2KEcq4rY5qq0PBM79vPIOuu2PTXur2dM7TdCm9ARiMa2w=

glass pipes not my mod

1 year, 9 months ago

That is correct, glass pipes are from another mod, i will also report there.

https://wiki.factorio.com/Upgrade_planner#Modded_entities
"The filter selection window will expand to automatically include any modded entities compatible with the above categories. "

This doesn't work still for organic accumulators, only for organic solar pannel. Even with Greentec alone, i have tried it alone after removing one by one every single mod, just to realize that it doesn't work even with just Greentec, it's doesn't look like a mod conflict.

1 year, 9 months ago

Everything that is needed is written in the code, and everything works for me. Send your save file to cheshirrski@gmail.com

1 year, 9 months ago

That is a weird situation, i sent you 2 save files, the actual map i am playing with the collection of mods, and also a map with only Greentec and my setting.

This is not creating error, by the way, the mod works fine, the water + ore and tool for removing decoration are hard to find, i needed to use the /editor and give me an infinity chest to make those item appear because i'm not knowledgeable in commands and code, that's when i started to question my settings, maybe i ticked the wrong boxes ?

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

Fixed

1 year, 9 months ago

Yes i tried it right away ! thank you for quick solution !
It's a very cool detail :)

sorry for confusing explanations

This is my first time using the mod, i like it and will do other game with it.

New response