Gear Girl Character

This mod replaces your character with a female version of the engineer, Gear Girl!

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Is this Dead?

2 years ago

I hope it isn't. Where has SleepyEngi been? I took a quick look at his social media but nothing related to this mod since 2020.

1 year, 5 months ago

Hey, 7 months late, but as far as I'm aware the mod has never broken and doesn't require updates?
I am working on a remake with better animations and a superior model, but it will be a long time before I have time to finish that

1 year, 3 months ago

Looking back to my message, sorry about being a little aggressive. Yeah, it has never broken. The only updates I was expecting was exactly what you said: Improvements/a remake.

1 year, 2 months ago

Glad to hear it SleepyEngine. Would you consider adding model with jetpack too for Space Exploration?

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Hey, 7 months late, but as far as I'm aware the mod has never broken and doesn't require updates?

Hi! It would be great if you could update the mod to use my Character mod helper. When I've sent you the compatibility code for minime that you've used in the last version, I was just starting. While it's still working, I've improved the procedure for creating and overwriting characters in the meantime. For example, changes to the main character (e.g. building reach or inventory size) by another mod are now propagated to the new characters if a character selector mod is active, and won't be overwritten by the new characters if no selector mod is available.

Basically, in data.lua you'd put the properties you need into a table and then call a function from the helper mod to create your character, and you'd call another function in data-final-fixes.lua that will take care of copying from or to the default character. The mod contains detailed documentation that should be easy to follow.

4 months ago

hey sleepy, there is a few bugs which are mentioned in the hd version thread, it seems uncertain that the author of that thread will finish their version and regardless the issues would still remain here in the original version

4 hours ago

hey sleepy, there is a few bugs which are mentioned in the hd version thread, it seems uncertain that the author of that thread will finish their version and regardless the issues would still remain here in the original version

New version of this mod released as a new mod upload: New Gear Girl Character

New response