|Created:||3 months ago|
|Latest Version:||16.1.1 (3 months ago)|
Factorio Mod GameClock
This mod adds a simple clock into the game. The clock displays the time spent in the current game.
There is also an in game Chronometer that can be start (left click), stop (left-click) and reset (right click).
The mod during the game.
the mod with the chronometer inactive and active.
Use Shift+C to show the chronometer.
Left click on the chronometer starts/stops the chrono. Right click reset the chrono to 0.
- bug fix at the start of a game or at load. Thanks to IVAN_PIDORVAN for the report.
- add the chronometer feature.
- add the Shift+C hotkey to toggle the chronometer display.
- first version of the mod
- add a simple clock on the upper button flow of the screen
Future and Ideas
- add a timer button
- When timer is below X% total time color in orange
- When timer is below Y% total time color in red
- The timer can be disabled with an option