GUI Unifyer

by snouz

Forces mod buttons to look uniform and aligned, harminizes icons, and adds visual options for buttons. Supports about 116 mods with buttons (=most of them) : Factory Planner, Helmod, YARM, Module Inserter, Bob's mods, Pyanodon, Schall's mods, Todolist, Creative Mod, BeastFinder, Blueprint-request, CleanMap, Death Counter, FJEI, 248k, Hive Mind, Outpost Planner, Silo Stats, Attila Zoom, Zoom, Auto Trash, Teleportation, RPG, Trashcan, Kuxynator's mods, Factorissimo2...

Tweaks
2 years ago

b Hard crash

5 months ago

https://i.imgur.com/yzUymJY.png

Space Exploration with few other mod like "to do list", "Ion Cannon" and "LTN".

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

Same

I dont use LTN, rather Cybersyn.

https://pastebin.com/RHqPbFBh

5 months ago

I thought HMProductionPanel was Helmod. Disabled it and the crashes seem to stop. Use Factory Planner instead.

5 months ago

Lmao nm

The mod GUI Unifyer (1.12.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event GUI_Unifyer::on_nth_tick(6)
Unknown position: factoryplanner_mainframe
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__GUI_Unifyer
/control.lua:106: in function 'change_one_icon'
GUI_Unifyer/control.lua:149: in function 'fix_buttons'
GUI_Unifyer/control.lua:774: in function <GUI_Unifyer/control.lua:760>

4 months ago

I've had the same identical error as Garthwas here. It occurred exactly when my latest research finished (robot follower count 5 but I think the specific research is unrelated). I could reproducibly cause the error by reloading the same autosave, happens when the research completes, however it only happens when the screensaver from the Trainsaver mod is running. If the trainsaver isn't currently going and I'm in control of my character like normal the crash doesn't occur. Wonder if it has something to do with how the icons in the top left aren't shown while the trainsaver is active? Not sure if this is a bug for the Trainsaver dev to fix since it doesn't occur when the trainsaver isn't on the screen but the error is saying GUI Unifyer causes it so I'm posting here.

29 days ago
(updated 29 days ago)

I had an identical crash, that occurred in the same scenario as KeplerDev, although that was when i got a notification about a satellite in SE was launched, so maybe it's just whenever a system message appears?

New response