GUI Unifyer

by snouz

Forces mod buttons to look uniform and aligned, harminizes icons, and adds visual options for buttons. Supports about 116 mods with buttons (=most of them) : Factory Planner, Helmod, YARM, Module Inserter, Bob's mods, Pyanodon, Schall's mods, Todolist, Creative Mod, BeastFinder, Blueprint-request, CleanMap, Death Counter, FJEI, 248k, Hive Mind, Outpost Planner, Silo Stats, Attila Zoom, Zoom, Auto Trash, Teleportation, RPG, Trashcan, Kuxynator's mods, Factorissimo2...

Tweaks
2 years ago

i Drop Down list?

11 months ago

I've... got a lot of buttons. Which is a problem because it pushes aside a bunch of other info that seems to line up right next to it, and now my evoGUI is behind my radar and I can't see it. There are buttons I want to keep but don't want to see all the time. Would it be possible to add a setting that adds a little button either at the end that extends the bar temporarily to see the buttons hidden in this extended region, or a button at the beginning that pops open the same but downward, making more rows for the buttons in the extended region, again temporarily?

For now, I'm just trying to get by with only a few of the buttons I want, but I noticed that some of them I don't even have the option to turn off...

New response