GUI Unifyer

by snouz

Forces mod buttons to look uniform and aligned, harminizes icons, and adds visual options for buttons. Supports about 116 mods with buttons (=most of them) : Factory Planner, Helmod, YARM, Module Inserter, Bob's mods, Pyanodon, Schall's mods, Todolist, Creative Mod, BeastFinder, Blueprint-request, CleanMap, Death Counter, FJEI, 248k, Hive Mind, Outpost Planner, Silo Stats, Attila Zoom, Zoom, Auto Trash, Teleportation, RPG, Trashcan, Kuxynator's mods, Factorissimo2...

Tweaks
2 years ago

b [FIXED] Icon doesn't disappear when mod is uninstalled

2 years ago

Uninstalled Usage Detector and now there's a button there for it still that does nothing when clicked on.

Can't you just re-create the GUI every game load from the mods that are currently active, instead of persisting the GUI to the save file? That way it would only use the mods that are loaded and nothing else. This would also fix the problem that it can't be uninstalled properly.

2 years ago

Ok I had to test a bit, but it'll be fixed in the next version (tonight), I was confused at first, because it didn't happen in my game, but apparently it only happens with the old topleft flow (before there was a visible frame there). I could confirm it only happens with buttons that I destroy and re-create in the frame.

So I added a check for each of these buttons, they get destroyed when the mod isn't present anymore.

Thanks for the report!

2 years ago

BAM it's fixed !

New response