GUI Unifyer

by snouz

Forces mod buttons to look uniform and aligned, harminizes icons, and adds visual options for buttons. Supports about 116 mods with buttons (=most of them) : Factory Planner, Helmod, YARM, Module Inserter, Bob's mods, Pyanodon, Schall's mods, Todolist, Creative Mod, BeastFinder, Blueprint-request, CleanMap, Death Counter, FJEI, 248k, Hive Mind, Outpost Planner, Silo Stats, Attila Zoom, Zoom, Auto Trash, Teleportation, RPG, Trashcan, Kuxynator's mods, Factorissimo2...

Tweaks
2 years ago

b [FIXED] Crash - 1.8.0

2 years ago

The mod GUI Unifyer (1.8.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event GUI_Unifyer::on_research_finished (ID 18)
GUI_Unifyer/control.lua:175: attempt to index field 'factory_camera_toggle_button' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
GUI_Unifyer/control.lua:175: in function 'update_factorissimo'
GUI_Unifyer/control.lua:295: in function <GUI_Unifyer/control.lua:291>

This crash took place when a research finished.

2 years ago

Getting an extremely similar error. Except it happens on loading a save. I literally saved, went to change some settings, ended up not doing that, updated the mod while I'm at it, and couldn't load back in.

The mod GUI Unifyer (1.8.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event GUI_Unifyer::on_configuration_changed
GUI_Unifyer/control.lua:175: attempt to index field 'factory_camera_toggle_button' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
GUI_Unifyer/control.lua:175: in function 'update_factorissimo'
GUI_Unifyer/control.lua:288: in function <GUI_Unifyer/control.lua:283>

2 years ago

Ah ! It should be fixed now ! I was out for the evening, then steam crashed and locked me out of my factorio mods account! So sorry for the crash.

2 years ago

Don't you worry. Thank you for the quick response and the generally awesome work you do here!

2 years ago

That's very kind, thank you : )

2 years ago

FWIW, to avoid any future bits, maybe check game.active_mods['mod-name'] to see if the mod is present and loaded at runtime?

2 years ago

Thank you~

New response