GUI Unifyer

by snouz

Forces mod buttons to look uniform and aligned, harminizes icons, and adds visual options for buttons. Supports about 116 mods with buttons (=most of them) : Factory Planner, Helmod, YARM, Module Inserter, Bob's mods, Pyanodon, Schall's mods, Todolist, Creative Mod, BeastFinder, Blueprint-request, CleanMap, Death Counter, FJEI, 248k, Hive Mind, Outpost Planner, Silo Stats, Attila Zoom, Zoom, Auto Trash, Teleportation, RPG, Trashcan, Kuxynator's mods, Factorissimo2...

Tweaks
2 years ago

i [ALREADY STANDARD] Space Exploration

2 years ago

Thanks for an excellent mod! This is something that's sorely needed with many mods installed. :) Space Exploration adds a number of buttons to the top left, and by default they end up crowding the same bar as Module Inserter. On its own, that's fine, but ToDo list and Clock makes it messy. It would be great if you added support for that, though I'm eager to see what changes the mod as it is will bring.

2 years ago

Hi, right now the 4 icons of Space Exploration are in the exact same style as the others I support in this mod. I'm wondering what exactly is your suggestion? Separate SE from the rest? Re-ordering them? (I haven't figured a way to effectively re-order icons yet, but I have an idea)
If your suggestion was to support Todolist, that done already : ) clock, i still need to figure it out, it will come after.

2 years ago

Hi, right now the 4 icons of Space Exploration are in the exact same style as the others I support in this mod. I'm wondering what exactly is your suggestion? Separate SE from the rest? Re-ordering them? (I haven't figured a way to effectively re-order icons yet, but I have an idea)
If your suggestion was to support Todolist, that done already : ) clock, i still need to figure it out, it will come after.

Ah, I didn't know SE was supported already (since it isn't listed). I suspected it might (given Module Planner is), but just wanted to make sure. :) Haven't had a chance to play since I discovered the mod, but am looking forward to installing it.

2 years ago

Ah, I didn't know SE was supported already (since it isn't listed). I suspected it might (given Module Planner is), but just wanted to make sure. :) Haven't had a chance to play since I discovered the mod, but am looking forward to installing it.

I mean the icons are already standardized in the top left bar in SE, so I'm giving the other mods the style that SE is already using, if that's clearer

New response