Automatic Train Fuel Stop

This mod allows trains with low fuel to automatically enter the fuel stop to replenish fuel.

Content
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Trains

b Unable to Craft station

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I can't even find it. Searched research for "Station" & "Fuel" and "Stop" same searches in Crafting. Not seeing it.

Edit: I can Acquire it IF I cheat and use the Item Giver GUI. So the Mod is Active.

6 years ago

Side note: Is it a one stop, Fuel Stop? can it handle "LCL", "LCCL", "LLCCCCLL" type trains? Or only one type? I'm currently on "LCL" type trains, but I just started a RailWorld game. Also have a Shuttle Train "LL".

6 years ago

No idea why you can not find the stop. It is usually unlocked with automatic train research (where the normal vanilla stop is in). Currently, the stop can only handle one type of train. But in future versions I could incorporate such possibilities.

5 years ago

same for me, cant find anything i could craft except the normal train stop. I have installed the mod after i already researched "automatic train", maybe the mod only works when this is not yet researched? Info: version 0.17, latest version of your mod, only other mod: "realistic electric train mod".

5 years ago

I just tried it. The train stop is available for both, a new save and an existing save.

4 years ago

solved, had to syncronise the mods with the save-game to unlock them

New response