Finite Water - Fresh water is rare

Fresh water is like oil. You can research an offshore pump later in the game, but you have to desalinize the water.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Environment

g Love this!

5 years ago

I've always hated the way water worked. It's a non-resource, since one small patch off water is all you need for the entire game.

Would it be okay if I incorporated your mod into mine? I'll give you all the credit!

Thanks.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hello SAguy!! I'm very happy you like it!!! Use the code/graphics/all of the mod freely, it's all for the community, public domain, dont worry about credits!!! Hope to soon play with your Bio Industries and Natural Evolution mods! Soon as i can, i will start one game with them!!!! Cheers!

5 years ago

FYI, in Bio Industries 2.5.4 I have implemented my version of your mod. Check it out if you have time.

5 years ago

GREAT!! I will play today!! XD

5 years ago

YES! THIS! This should be a standard part of the game!

5 years ago

I'm in agreement with this. I'd love to see a version of this that is just the water patches, and burner pumpjacks. Bonus points if the burner pumps can also mine oil.

5 years ago

Great Sean Brockest..... Hmmmm Good Nooneishome, i think i can make the burner already for oil too.... and maybe a Settings for enable or disable the saline water!

5 years ago

v0.0.5
- Now you can pump Oil and Water with the Burner Pumpjacks
- You can use the Mod settings to use Saline Water (Saline water is optional)

5 years ago

<3 <3 <3 <3

New response