Fill4Me

by kovus

Fill4Me will automatically insert fuel and/or ammunition from your main inventory into entities when you place them. It is mod-agnostic and will learn about items & entities in other mods. It is an alternative to the Autofill mod.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.16 - 2.1
183K

g 2.1.20 Modding Change

10 days ago

47.188 Script @Fill4Me/stdlib/event/event.lua:154: LuaItemPrototype doesn't contain key fuel_category.


- Replaced ItemPrototype::fuel_category with ItemPrototype::fuel_categories.

They changed how to acces the fuel_category.

It's not causing any crashes, but the functionality is probably broken.

8 days ago

It causes the script to crash, thereby disables the entire functionality of the mod.
I tried to fix it locally but the change also appears to change the data type from a string to an array or list and I don't know enough Lua syntax to troubleshoot that part.

4 days ago

Anyone having a fix ?

4 days ago

https://github.com/ezonius/Fill4Me

This seems to work, I've only done minimal testing for now though, so might be missing edge cases.

New response