Fantario

This mod is a challenge. Featuring scrap recycling and a pre-electric burner era You can stream it ;D No problems :D

Overhaul
1 year, 6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Conflict with Mini Machines Mod

4 years ago

When trying to use the mod with mini machines Mod by Kryzeth the game shows this error:
Failed to load mods: mini-machines/data-final-fixes.lua:387:attempt to index field 'normal' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
mini-machines/data-final-fixes.lua:387: in main chunk

There will also be an entry of this bug on the other mods discussion section incase it's an issue with the other mod.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi CubeGaming,

thank for your information. I have write to Kryzeth (this bug is in her mod) and i don't know realize fix this bug. :/

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Unfortunately, this mod overwrites and overhauls too much vanilla content to properly balance with mini machines.

I may look at compatibility with this mod in the future, if it ever takes off (which I really hope it does; it's a very interesting mod), but can't justify making a compatibility patch at this time.

Especially when I'm planning a complete rewrite of my mod in the near future, which may fix incompatibilities such as this without requiring specific checks.

This thread has been locked.