Factrain - Transport Tycoon Factorio - Vanilla

Scenario to players only make trains for transport materials between the factories.

Content
6 years ago
Trains

g Factrain 0.17 Update?

4 years ago

planning on updating this for 0.17?

4 years ago

Hi Rattrap! Due the scenario was not compatible with version 0.17, I'm thinking of completely redoing this mod, with a different look, more like transport tycoon. I will start it ASAP! :)

4 years ago

looking forward to it!

4 years ago

Hi Rattrap! Due the scenario was not compatible with version 0.17, I'm thinking of completely redoing this mod, with a different look, more like transport tycoon. I will start it ASAP! :)

How would things change being like transport tycoon instead of OpenTDD? Is there any update on whether you would like to start this? I wanted a scenario that would help me learn trains a bit better.

2 years ago

please update this.... i really enjoyed playing it and i would like to again now that i've started playing Factorio again...

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

any update on this? because it seems like a really fun idea

8 months ago

i went ahead and just brought the mod up to the latest version https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Factrain_Reborn

New response