Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Better advice

2 years ago

Model:Does the factory have a plan to update the model? Can the factory model be designed to be more sci-fi? Be more clear?
Rotation: Can the rotation be set in the factory? The factory cannot be rotated now, resulting in an unsightly layout.
Electricity: the output power of the factory is not the correct output, but the maximum load of the factory, which makes me unable to know how much power is output.
Fluid: When I use stacking, the fluid throughput of the factory cannot keep up with my consumption. Can liquid tanks be designed to increase fluid throughput? Similar to box transfer
Factory ID: Each factory will generate a unique ID when it is placed, but there is no place to display this ID, so I cannot locate this ID.
Auxiliary equipment slot: Is it possible to design multiple independent grids to place auxiliary equipment? Such as robot platform, plug-in tower. This prevents these auxiliary equipment from occupying factory space,Like a substation.

New response