Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Factory disappeared

2 years ago

Hi,

I constantly receive a message saying "Alerts: Factory floor 54: Not enough logistic network storage space available. See the map for more details"

Well, the map doesn't show me anything. I used the teleporting like "/c game.player.teleport({0,0},"Factory floor 54")" and I get teleported into an empty Mk2 factory building. When leaving it, there is no factory building. I basically left a factory building that isn't there.

Seems there is a left over factory somewhere in the mods or games storage. Is there a way I can manually delete it?

Thanks for your support!

2 years ago

When leaving a factory building, you will be sent to the last place the building was built at, even if the building has been picked up by now. This is for multiplayer reasons. You might just have the building left in storage or your inventory somewhere. If you destroy the factory building's exterior or the item, the interior will also stay there in case you want to get it back using console commands.

Note also that Factory Floor 54 may be home to several factory building interiors depending on your settings (by default your 54th, 154th, 254th... factory buildings). Check the map inside that factory building to see if there are other factory interiors on that floor. Factory floors are offset by 512 tiles on any given surface.

If you see any roboports in any factory building on floor 54, just add some storage space to that network to fix the issue. If there are no roboports, just place one down to lure the bots in, even if they are trapped in the void.

2 years ago

Thanks a lot! All problems solved. :)

New response