Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Factorissimo2 bug

2 years ago

I'm on my special cheating map for designing blueprints. Infinite items, etc, and the result of me constantly picking up and placing factory buildings is that I've done it too many times, I'm on the "could not pick up factory, too many factories picked up at once" message, I can't pick anything up. I can still place them down though. I vaguely recall a command to refresh this, any idea what it was?

2 years ago

The /give-lost-factory-buildings command will give you back any factory buildings you misplaced or destroyed while in item form. Place them down somewhere to be able to pick up others.

2 years ago

Hey, I love your mod, thanks for the very quick reply. It does work but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to properly remove these factories from existance. If I put them in a void chest, the command still works. If I put them in a chest and blow up the chest, or blow up the buildings themselves, same thing.

Also do you accept donations?

2 years ago

The mod is not designed to allow deleting factory buildings, for legacy and mod compatibility reasons. No matter what you do, the interior will persist. The closest you can come to deleting a factory building is destroying it while built, this will keep the interior around but not count towards the pickup limit.

No, I don't accept or need donations, I'm just happy to know people enjoy this mod.

New response