Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Please remove the "1" ,"2" and "3".

2 years ago

Please remove the 1, 2 and 3 from the factory graphics, I just spent a while editing it myself to remove it, I would also like to remove the colored paint entirely but I don't have the time. i don't think it is asking too much , if you use this mod you end up with loads of buildings with '3' on all of them, i have no idea why it is there at all. I love the mods functionality but these pointless numbers make me not want to use them.
If you won't do it, well, I already have, do you want me to upload my version as a fork/alternative? Does anyone actually want identically numbered factory buildings?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I agree. The colors just feel out of place. The first time I saw the screenshots for this mod I thought I was at the wrong place for how weird it looked.

If the color is important, it would be nice if they followed the palette of the 3 assembling machines. Right now it's just too bright.

2 years ago

The numbers are showing the "tier" of the building

2 years ago

Yeah, if the color should indicate the tier then why not following "gray-blue-green" like 3 assembling machines

2 years ago

In addition, the size of the building already clearly indicates the tier. Numbers are just superfluous, as well as being an eyesore.

@kyusoath: I for one would certainly appreciate an add-on mod that removed them.

1 year, 10 months ago

I'm considering creating a mod that overhauls Factorissimo graphics, so can look into removing the numbers at the same time :)

1 year, 10 months ago

If you are going to overhaul the graphics, another amazing feature would be the ability to rename surfaces. "Factory Floor 32 is missing entity" is not very helpful.

1 year, 10 months ago

Oh, or this might be way easier, but replace the number on the floor, and outside of the building with the factory number. That would make it way easier to find numbered factories.

1 year, 8 months ago

So i went ahead and removed the numbers, actually i did this about 10 minutes after making this thread 2 months ago, however i wanted to make further changes, and now there's a far better fork of this mod i'm gonna release my graphics for that mod.

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Yay! If you are fixing things, my two feature requests are that it would be great to have a way to delete factory floors (or for the game to gracefully handle it if you delete a surface), and to rename them.

New response