Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Incredibly cheap recipe

3 years ago

Although I'm against cheating (it destroys the fun) I'd love to have a mod option for Factorissimo2 to have incredibly cheap recipe costs (something like 10 stones + 5 iron plates or something like that).
The reason for this is the fact that I love Factorissimo for making my factory so clean. For each product I want to build I love to build a factory building which gets the recipe ingredients on an input belt and outputs the product on another belt and to be able to do this from the very start to even have the simplest of all products (iron plates) being produced in a factory building, I'd love to have an option (!) in the mod settings to be able to do so.

I'm aware that this is just a bonus question since I can manually edit the mod files to alter the recipe but my colleagues at work share my opinion so I figured maybe more people out there do and no one would be harmed if this would be added as an option in future releases.

3 years ago

Would you be satisfied with a mod option to divide the cost of factory building recipes by 10? You should then be able to easily afford Mk1 buildings as soon as you have the research for them (you can use the existing easy research option to reduce the cost for that research too).

3 years ago

I agree on this, I often want to build factories to make things clean, so having an option to reduce costs greatly (just like what you've done for researches indeed) would be really practical

New response