Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

i Feature request

3 years ago

A feature request
1- Add the Items, Fluids, Buildings and Pollution tabs to the factory power monitor, (same as the tabs in the production menu)

Is it my imagination or pollution goes out of the factory only?
Been trying to clean up my pollution cloud but there is no noticeable effect.

If this is the case then please make it so pollution goes both ways, (plus an option to disable it in mod options).

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

There is no way to separate production statistics by any sort of criterion (for example which factory building they happen in), neither can I modify tabs of vanilla GUI screens. If I were to build my own production screen and started tallying items going into and out of factory buildings, this would cost a large amount of UPS because it would have to happen in Lua, and once I implement linked-belt connections for Factorissimo it would make tallying entirely impossible.

For similar technical reasons pollution is not balanced between inside and outside: I have no way of making the pollution cloud inside factory buildings stop at the edges of the factory interior, so if pollution were to stay on the surface of the factory interior, it would spread across the void and be absorbed there, or worse, not be absorbed and just cause a bunch of void chunks to stay loaded for no good reason.

Hence all pollution is instantly moved outside all factory buildings. You will need to build your air purification systems in the overworld.

3 years ago

thank you for your time.

New response