Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Arrow to increase/decrease power limit disappeared?

3 years ago

I have built around 3 different factorissimo buildings and I was able to see the arrow next to the entrance when you walk inside to increase/decrease power limit, but in one of my buildings the arrow is gone? It's still there in my other 2 buildings. Did i press something to hide it?

https://gyazo.com/6d99fec7780342ebce682e405bd6a6f5

3 years ago

This is a very weird issue, I have no idea what could cause it. Can you tell me which other mods you have installed?

3 years ago

That's a lot of mods. Unfortunately if the entity is just missing I don't know how I would even go about finding the cause, I'd need this to happen more often to find a pattern. Maybe you can find a way to reproduce this problem? In the meantime, you'll have to use the factory building with the setting it is stuck in.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

A guess: did you perhaps use landfill or some form of floor tiles on the area near the arrow? It's possible to place stuff like that with certain mod configurations, and picking it up again might have deleted the arrow.

3 years ago

No i was just switching between shift+r and ctrl+r to find the right amount of power to use and that ended up happening.. I'll try and see if it's reproducible though

New response