Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Updates.lua crash

3 years ago

I just started my first mod world. Krastorio2 + Space Exploration \w Factorissimo2. on Factorio Base 1.1.4

I played several hours, enabled recursion from the in-game menu, put a couple Mk2 buildings down, upgraded to Factorio Base 1.1.5 and started the game and I get this error:

The mod Factorissimo2 (2.5.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Factorissimo2::on_configuration_changed
Factorissimo2/updates.lua:32: attempt to index field 'nw' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Factorissimo2/updates.lua:32: in function 'run'
Factorissimo2/control.lua:112: in function <Factorissimo2/control.lua:110>

All my auto-saves give the same error, and a new sandbox world with recursion doesn't give me that error.

The mod and the source repository's updates.lua don't match, so I can't debug it myself.

3 years ago

oh right I didn't push the update to Github, lemme just do that

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Ugh, simple mistake but nontrivial to update for correctly: updates.lua line 4 should have been 12, now your global.update_version is inconsistent. The fix in 2.5.1 will take care of that though.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for the quick response!

Quick question, I commented out the block that line 32 is part of (field nw) so I could get my map running. Do you see that causing any problems? Thanks!

Edit my issues were solved by reading the FAQ. Just hit tier 2 and I couldn't be happier!

3 years ago

You should only have any trouble if you tried to add overlays to your factory building while playing on your modified version. In any case, if you reload the save with unmodified 2.5.1 you should be good to go.

New response