Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

i Power

3 years ago

Could you implement an option under mod options in the game to configure the maximum power that can be consumed in a factory building (10MW, 20MW and 50MW that these parameters could be changed to a maxmimum of around 1000MW) would be very nice.

3 years ago

Copied from the FAQ:

Q: My factory only receives 10/20/50MW of power. How do I increase that limit?
A: Find the yellow arrow symbol inside the factory building, near the entrance, and hover your cursor over it. Now press Factorissimo2's increase hotkey [default: Shift+R] to increase the power limit to the limit you need, the maximum limit is 100GW. You can press Factorissimo2's decrease hotkey [default: Ctrl+R] to decrease the limit again. The reason factory buildings don't have huge power throughput by default is that more throughput requires a proportionally bigger power buffer for Factorissimo2's internal workings, and filling that buffer can cause massive brownouts especially early-game.

3 years ago

Yes, sorry for contacting you i have seen it some hours after i have written this discussion.

New response