Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Crash with fluids

4 years ago

Whenever i try to place anything near my fluid inputs or try to remove/change them i get this crash.
https://gyazo.com/31b9cc8c90c92de174386b5b174b4c72

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Does this happen with every factory building, or are some buildings unaffected (for example some you just recently placed)? Does this happen in a fresh world (using sandbox mode)? Does the crash still happen after you pick up and replace your factory building?

Please also provide your save file, or describe a way for me to reproduce this crash from scratch, including which mods you use.

4 years ago

Just replacing the factory seemed to fix it, not sure how to reproduce it since ive had this save for a long time and it only just happened recently without me changing anything. My guess is that one of the newer factorio versions broke something

4 years ago

I'm glad the issue went away by itself, but if you do find out how it happened, or if you have a better idea what particular mod/version changes could have caused this, let me know.

New response