Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Setting default configurations

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Love your mod, but there's one thing I'd love if you added, and that's personalized (or map-wide if you'd prefer) defaults.

I always set my in- and outputs to the highest possible, as I generally don't need updates more than once every 10 seconds on almost anything(I save a (very minor) amount of UPS, and it's fun to see the surge that comes every 10 seconds), so I'd love it if you added a mod option (Per player preferably) to set "Pipe default update rate", "Chest default update rate" etc.. (or just a simple "update rate" (min, max etc..)).

That said, this is a very minor QoL feature, and I don't mind setting it manually :)

2 years ago

This may be a bit late for this but you can go to "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\mods\Factorissimo2_2.5.3.zip\Factorissimo2\connections" and find the file for your connection here. change the setting called "local DEFAULT_DELAY" to your preference. I did it and worked.

New response