Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

i Copy and Paste settings

6 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I'm building a LOT of factorissimo buildings right now and rotating the power and box connections over and over is kind of tedious, even if you can't build the items being able to copy the settings with blueprints and shift-clicking would be awesome. 500 factories worth of adjusting settings with dozens of repeats (smelting factory buildings are all identical on the inside thanks to circuit conditions and I think I have a hundred or more just of those, that's thousands of rotations) it's really really annoying.

5 years ago

Bump: MagmaMcFry? Any chance of this?

I'm still struggling to expand my factorissimo factory (I probably need to send you a save to show you how intense things have got :P) I've got... 100 Rocket silo buildings with 19 rocket silos each and right now I'm trying to 3-4x that but it's really tedious, I can Just about do the 8 outputs and the power slot before I've finished building. But in a perfect world, each of the buildings would have all 25 used I/O points configured both orientation and speed and the power turned up to 100GW, but configuring the I/O points takes a huge amount of time, mouse precision and keyboard effort, being able to blueprint those settings in instead would be super fantastic.

5 years ago

I'm maintaining a rather lengthy to-do list of planned features, and this point is pretty high up on this list, but I must admit that right now I'll probably only get around to doing anything on that list once I need to update for 0.17.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

That's okay I'll struggle through ;) looking forward to it though :) but I don't think I'm going to attempt another limited space supper factorissimo play through until it happens hehe

Any chance of getting that full to-do list? it's not on a git hub or something is it?

New response