Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Not reading the Power Needs of the factory outside

6 years ago

I understand how to do the power input and output, but the problem I'm running into is that the warehouse wont read the need of the outside of the base. I built a massive nuke plant inside should be able to produce 500-600MW, but it wont go above 50mw (the power requirement of it idle for it's internal components and the demand from base is 100mw atm and unless I move the nuke out of the warehouse I cannot tap into the power I need. Is there something else to the Power Input/Output that I dont under? If not, my suggestion to find is a modded power pole that sits at the door and handles the reading of the power network and transmits it to the inside of the warehouse so the power plant produce the correct amount of power.

6 years ago

You change input/output direction by pressing R over the yellow arrow, and you change the maximum transferred power with Shift+R and Ctrl+R over the yellow arrow. The default transfer limit for a Mk3 factory building is 50 megawatts, but you can set it up to 100 gigawatts!

6 years ago

Ahh Sorry for the delay. Didnt know about the increase power output thing about it. is there anyway to make the Mk3 a higher number if not remove the limit on the export? or make an addon to allow for increased output like a substation unit? just a thought. Thanks

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Okay, how about this: You show me your factory and how it manages to need more than 100 GW (not MW), and I'll increase the limit.

6 years ago

sorry thought you said mega watt

New response