Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

i Give Factories a Chimney

6 years ago

PLZ

6 years ago

For me, that would be the cherry on top. If the chimney would spout smoke depending on how much pollution the thingys on the inside generate. Additionally it would be dope, if we could see the overall pollution all the machines inside the Factory-building generate, when you hover over it from the outside. (dont know if its feasible, like i said, just cherry on top)

4 years ago

Definitely use the new colored smoke if your recursive factories are polluting THAT much. Die forest, die!!! (-;

4 years ago

Ooh yeah, I'll add my +1 to this for sure! I was just thinking of that earlier actually. :D

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Let us use any icon instead of inventory for what the factory displays on top -- and not just the unlockable via research stuff, also basic ores and liquids, and mod-specific basic ores and liquids that don't require unlocks.

How else would I be able to mark my factory makes molten iron(not displayable in inventory) with iron ore(displayable as inventory --- never displayable in signs or signals based on unlocks in other mods) input??

3 years ago

New combinator-based overlays are already implemented on my dev branch and will be releasing soon. They support anything that can be used as a signal, however it will not be possible to update them automatically through the circuit network.

New response