Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Cant pickup Small Factory

6 years ago

Running latest factorio v.15.19

I have several small factories inside bigger factories and i can not pick them up. i get the message: "cant pick upp factory, To many factories picked up at once". If i try robots the game bugs out.

6 years ago

How many factory buildings (of the type you're trying to mine) have you picked up? There's a hard limit of 90 factory buildings per size that you can save as an item at once. It's impressive and disturbing that you managed to run into this issue.

Anyway, you need to place some of your picked-up factory buildings down before you can pick up others again. If you can't find them in your logistics system, try using the factory requester chest. If you still can't find them, or if you actually destroyed them in item form, they still count up to the 90 building limit, but you can get them back (and place them down somewhere) by using the /give-lost-factory-buildings command.

6 years ago

ah hahah yes i have a massive base thats a fact. Maybe a little bit disturbing:D
But i acually dont want the small buildings anymore. is there a way to get rid of them? i only use the largest ones now.

6 years ago

Put all of them inside each other and mine only the outer one, that way they only use one item slot. Or just leave it standing there. I'm sure you'll find a use for those.

6 years ago

Smart! Hope i dont reach the limit on the bigger buildings..
Thanks for the help! amazing mod you have made.

New response