Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

a Share your factory layouts!

7 years ago

Here's a thread for you all to share screenshots of your space-efficient or interesting factory layouts. You probably shouldn't look at these screenshots if you think finding great layouts by yourself is a fun challenge, or if you don't (yet) care about getting the best possible use of space out of your factory, because you might just become infected with a bad case of perfectionism from reading this thread.

I'll start with one of my own designs:

How to fit 96 steel furnaces into a Mk1 building
Just in case you thought it couldn't actually be done, here's a steel furnace layout that smelts two full red belts worth of ore. It took me some hours of experimenting to fit all those things in there.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Just part of my current upgrade:
10 000 waffer/minute
http://i.imgur.com/zytEdbJ.png
Bob+angel+compressor

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I'm playing a scenario where I'm trapped in a Mk3 factory building and need to bust through the ceiling using a rocket. There are unlimited resources coming from outside (except power), so I'm only constrained by interior space.
Here's my factory floor right before I research Recursion 1. I'd say this could be made a bit more challenging in a Mk2 building.

7 years ago

I'm playing a scenario where I'm trapped in a Mk3 factory building and need to bust through the ceiling using a rocket. There are unlimited resources coming from outside (except power), so I'm only constrained by interior space.
Here's my factory floor right before I research Recursion 1. I'd say this could be made a bit more challenging in a Mk2 building.

Why is your water not coming in from the outside?

7 years ago

Water just doesn't fit through a limited number of pipes in the amounts that will eventually be necessary, so I just enabled Creative Mode's infinite water recipe instead.

7 years ago

For these purposes I prefer to use Waterfill mod. https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Riley19280/Waterfill
It is very convenient at any factory level.

New response