Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Is there way to stop stacking of buildings.

7 years ago

^I don't think buildings in buildings is realistic. I think this was in the last "version."

7 years ago

you can choose not to research recursion.

7 years ago

ToxicTiger, recursion is now disabled at the start of the game. You can unlock recursion by researching the Recursion 1 and Recursion 2 technologies. If you don't want recursion, then you don't need to research those technologies.

7 years ago

Could you add a config to turn off that research please?

7 years ago

why don't you just, you know, not research it?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

why don't you just, you know, not research it?

servers...

7 years ago

It's 0.15 now, so I can easily add settings. One disabling recursion config, coming up in the next update.

6 years ago

Buildings in buildings isn't realistic, but you could think of it as "adding floors" to a building.

6 years ago

Wow that is actually a interesting idea. Maybe MagmaMcFry should implement that in the next version. Maybe if you place down another factory building in another one then it would create a ladder on the side or something. Of course I know nothing about Factorio modding or lua in general, and don't know if it is possible.

6 years ago

It should be very possible since its already in the mod. Just have to redesign the stacking factory research to add a stairs up or down thing and graphic for both and walla.

New response