Factorissimo2 Inception

Start the game inside of a Factorissimo2 factory. No escape from the factory now!

Content
9 months ago
Environment

b Inputs stopped

a month ago

I can't figure out what caused it, but my combinator that regulates inputs randomly stopped working and all the belts are running dry now. I downloaded a cheat mod to just create new infinite belts and I will manually change them and upgrade them as I complete researches, but is there any way that I can fix the original issue? It isn't as fun this way unfortunately. I will attach an image of what I see when I click the input combinator. Wait, as I opened Factorio to take the screenshot I got an entirely new error message upon boot: that says 'f2pl-belt-transpot-belt' does not exist.' It's forcing me to disable the "Factorissimo2-Playthrough" mod entirely now.

a month ago

I managed to get back in the game after a lot of effort deleting other mods (disabling didn't work for some reason), but the input belts still don't function. The combinator looks the same as an overlay combinator when I click on it, with the only difference being the name.

New response