Factorissimo2 Inception

Start the game inside of a Factorissimo2 factory. No escape from the factory now!

Content
8 months ago
Environment

g [resolved] Confused (Loading as scenario)

8 months ago

For some reason my world starts with a tier 3 factory already built and placed, if i pick it up it makes it so that i can no longer use the combinator

8 months ago

Have you managed to leave the factory somehow? Or did you spawn outside of the factory itself? The game should start with a tier 3 factory placed and you being inside of it, though I have no idea how you left it.

8 months ago

I was launching the scenario and for some reason i would spawn into a tier 3, with another tier 3 inside of it. This was all with the world gen settings as well. After a while i just launched a freeplay game with the game settings and it seemed to work. not sure what was going on with the scenario though.

8 months ago

What mod version are you running on? Try updating to the latest, as I don't have any scenarios - only different world gen settings to keep the biters away.

8 months ago

I was running 1.2 I'm not sure why but i had it in my mind that the mod was a scenario. Been playing for about 13 hours now and loving the mod

8 months ago

Nice. Seems that it's more people thinking that this mod is a scenario, so I'll put that into the readme. Have fun!

New response