Factorissimo2 Inception

Start the game inside of a Factorissimo2 factory. No escape from the factory now!

Content
8 months ago
Environment

b [resolved] Mod Failed To Load

8 months ago

Failed to load mods: Factorissimo2-Playthrough/prototypes/technology.lua:37: attempt to concatenate field 'localised_name' (a table value)
stack traceback:
Factorissimo2-Playthrough/prototypes/technology.lua:37: in function 'create_research'
Factorissimo2-Playthrough/prototypes/technology.lua:48: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
Factorissimo2-Playthrough/data-final-fixes.lua:1: in main chunk

8 months ago

Creative Mod - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/creative-mod
Causing this error. Disable to play.

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

Failed to load mods: Factorissimo2-Playthrough/prototypes/technology.lua:37: attempt to concatenate field 'localised_name' (a table value)
stack traceback:
Factorissimo2-Playthrough/prototypes/technology.lua:37: in function 'create_research'

Are you playing with the mod Geothermal - https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Geothermal by chance, I happen to get that same error when loading the game with This mod and Geothermal enabled together

Failed to load mod "Factorissimo2-Playthrough": Factorissimo2-Playthrough/prototypes/technology.lua:37: attempt to concatenate field 'localised_name' (a table value)
stack traceback:

EDIT: I realise now why This mod and Geothermal do not work together so my issue isn't really an issue i was just stupid

8 months ago

This actually is a bug on my end. Will fix ASAP.

8 months ago

Fixed this in 1.2.0. Thanks for the report.

New response