Factorissimo2 Inception

Start the game inside of a Factorissimo2 factory. No escape from the factory now!

Content
8 months ago
Environment

g Too many input resources available

2 years ago

After upgrading to the new version of the mod, I have 12 input belts of iron available. I have extra iron ore 3 researched, so shouldn't I only have 4 belts of it? Maybe this was broken in the upgrade as well?

Uranium (which I haven't used) has 4 belts available (it has the same level of research as for iron, so it should be the same).

2 years ago

Hmm, weird. Doesn't happen to me, but I'll try replicating it. If anything happens, please send in something again.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

This bug is happening again. Seems to only be applied to resources I have a belt of already when whatever event is triggering it occurs. I can do up to 3 belts of iron/coal/stone/aluminum but only 1 belt of everything else, with no research but automation.

On further testing it looks like it might possibly be related to a reload of the map following any change in the modlist.

2 years ago

Could you please upload your savefile (previously, if you have it and after, if you do) and tell me the mods you changed?

2 years ago

Could you please upload your savefile (previously, if you have it and after, if you do) and tell me the mods you changed?

I don't have a before save, but I uploaded a save on your github. It's literally any time I alter the mod list, no matter what I altered, once the game is reloaded with the altered modlist, it increments the available belts of each type of resource I already have selected by the number of belts I have of it.

New response