Factorissimo2 Inception

Start the game inside of a Factorissimo2 factory. No escape from the factory now!

Content
8 months ago
Environment

b [Fixed 1.1.9] Error after upgrading to 1.1.8

2 years ago

Hi, I just upgraded my factory to the new version of the mod, but now when I click on the factory item input combinator, it shows this error:

The mod Factorissimo2 Playthrough (1.1.8) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Factorissimo2-Playthrough::on_gui_opened (ID 86)
Factorissimo2-Playthrough/scripts/gui.lua:6: attempt to compare number with table
stack traceback:
Factorissimo2-Playthrough/scripts/gui.lua:6: in function 'create_buttons'
Factorissimo2-Playthrough/scripts/gui.lua:85: in function 'create_interface'
Factorissimo2-Playthrough/scripts/gui.lua:256: in function 'toggle_interface'
Factorissimo2-Playthrough/scripts/gui.lua:281: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>

2 years ago

Could you please send me your savefile? I can't see what's going on

2 years ago

Here's the savefile: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ibceoy8b9l0c6pn/factorissimo.zip/file

To repro this issue, install the latest version of this mod (and factorissimo), load the save (the other mods aren't required), go to the top-level factory building, and click the factory item input combinator.

2 years ago

Weird. Do you remember with which mod version you started this playthrough? Was it 1.1.7?

2 years ago

Yep. I also noticed that in my savefile, I can still modify the input belts. Maybe during the mod upgrade, it needs to replace all existing inputs with the unmodifiable versions, or something like that?

2 years ago

Yep, pretty much. Found the bug too, a completely stupid one from me. Caused by adding in extra mods and me doing something that I don't even understand.

2 years ago

Should be fixed in 1.1.9. Fixed some other stuff that I just noticed too.

2 years ago

Awesome, thanks! It works for me now.

New response