Factorissimo2 Inception

Start the game inside of a Factorissimo2 factory. No escape from the factory now!

Content
8 months ago
Environment

g Startup

2 years ago

I am feeling a little stupid here...with no other mods and using your default settings, I do not seem to have any starting resources? I tried hooking up belts to all of the input spaces, but nothing was available anywhere. Am I missing something?

2 years ago

There is a combinator at the bottom that opens a GUI through which you can select resources. Does that work?

2 years ago

Wow, okay, yes. I was accustomed to that being where you set the icon for the Factorissimo building. A case of me knowing too much about the addon originally, perhaps. You might want to consider some sort of popup when you come into the game to point people in this direction?

2 years ago

What about wood? (I see no wood in the available resources in the combinator)

It seems to me you need electricity to power the labs for research, so you need at least a few pieces of wood to craft a few "Small electric poles" to research up to "Electric energy distribution" and get "Medium electric poles". What am I missing?

2 years ago

I figured it! One does not need to route electricity through wires and poles inside a Factorissimo factory! So, just build a "Steam engine" and give it steam and that's it! Sorry for the noise...

I'm feeling this mod is going to be very fun :-D Thanks!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Some mods, like Bob's Electronics need wood as a starting resource, but wood is not selectable, I just added it myself to gui.lua ;)

New response