Factorissimo2 Inception

Start the game inside of a Factorissimo2 factory. No escape from the factory now!

Content
8 months ago
Environment

b [Fixed 1.1.5] Factory destroyed by biters

2 years ago

My playthru was going fine (just got yellow science) until I got an alert that I was being attacked. Wait what?
Oh, so I understood the starting factory is part of an outside world being simulated as well even if we don't see it.
First bitters destroyed the factory inputs (I could at least create them again and it worked). But then they destroyed the factory itself, which stopped all input of resources and basically meant game over.
The mod should disable biters or at least give a clear warning in the mod description about how to configure the map.

2 years ago

Hi! Read about your playthrough in the other thread and I'm sorry that it got ruined by biters. There was a scenario, but it was removed, as it was buggy (surfaces therefore resources didn't connect). Rather, I introduced a map generation preset that removes biters completely.
Do you have a save where the factory is not destroyed? If you send it to me, I can put borders around your factory (set map width + height to just enough) and remove biters + pollution, which can also improve performance.

2 years ago

Thanks for the fix!
And thanks for proposing fixing my save file, but it won't be necessary as I went as far as I wanted for this playthrough. I would rather work on a different base design for another playthrough. Thanks anyway :)

2 years ago

Good luck in your playthrough!

New response