Factorissimo

Adds factory buildings you can walk into and build parts of your factory inside. This mod will not be updated for Factorio 0.15! Get Factorissimo2 instead, it's much better.

7 years ago
0.13.0 - 0.14

b Error when mining a factory building

7 years ago

"Error while running event on_preplayer_mined_item (id 11)
an area of zero size is not supported."

Anytime I pickup a factory it causes a crash to menu.
https://gyazo.com/bd4df246d3c6a3dcef3c44226929aeb4

7 years ago

Did you make sure to update to the latest versions of Factorio, Factorissimo and advanced-logistics-system?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I'm getting this same error, just updated to the latest Factorissimo this morning and am running 0.13.18 of Factorio. It happens whether I just put down a brand new factory of if there is something in it, either way once put down they cannot be picked back up without that error. If I disable Advanced Logistics System I can pick them up fine so there is some kind of incompatibility between the two.

7 years ago

As usual you make this amazing mod, i love it! As for how it operations, able to soundly state it works on version 0.14.2 with no mod besides itself. The only issue i've encountered so far is when picking up the electrical or base item, the identical error populates "Error while running event on_preplayer_mined_item (ID 11) Factorissimo/control.lua:69:attempt to index local 'surface'{a nil value}
" only when i make the map with the map editor/customizer and then go from their. Otherwise it functions as intended