Factorissimo

Adds factory buildings you can walk into and build parts of your factory inside. This mod will not be updated for Factorio 0.15! Get Factorissimo2 instead, it's much better.

7 years ago
0.13.0 - 0.14

i Is it possible to have

7 years ago

a Robo-Network inside the Building with Logistic-Robots so doing Things with less belts as outside?

This would be great.

Thx for this super duper Mod. So Long.

7 years ago

You can place roboports inside the building as usual. However, the interior logistic system will not connect to any systems outside.

7 years ago

I was just thinking earlier that there should be an internal roboport and some way to feed it bots from outside!

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

you would have to go into the logistic robot codes and...
...hm...it's a maybe. but only a maybe.

if you have two chest containers, you can detect logistic network requests and potentially send them to a set of logistic chests inside the factorissimo, and if the logistic network inside the factorissimo has a request, you actively set that within the "smart container" using the new "set requests" feature within 0.14. just match a combinator's signals to the internal requests within the internal network and "connect_neighbour".

it'd be a bit haphazard, but you could have another connection type within your factorissimo API that synchronizes a chest outside your building, and another inside the building.

I'd think you'd wanna have two chests outside the factorissimo, a requester and a passive provider, and another pair inside the building, and move items from the requester to the passive provider (sort of trading between the two surfaces)

though I think you may have to come up with a way to limit the requester chest from taking from the passive provider? I dunno.

any thoughts? maybe it could be a higher tier of building.