FNEI

by npo6ka

FNEI mod. All recipes for items and usage for them.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Desyncing

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I am running a multiplayer PVP Sea Block (freeplay) server with FNEI (0.1.8), default mods from the Sea Block Pack, and while it can be used when no one else is on the server, it appears to be causing a desync of players when there are multiple players on. I was able to find the desync log and added it to a pastbin here.

https://pastebin.com/WbR1i6kg

If there is another place I need to look for an error when this desync occurs please let me know and I'll get you all the information I can.

Didn't know if this was known issue, as I've seen it mentioned here in different places and the changelog states that the issue was corrected for a particular instances.

It seems be tied to the search function, when clicking an ingredient to find out how to make it within a recipe. May also be a bit of a memory leak as a restart does correct it for a time, but only for a few hours depending on server activity.

Hope this helps, this is a great tool, especially when using mods you are unfamiliar with.

Thank you for your hard work and time.

5 years ago

Based on your crash log, this problem is caused by the SeaBlock mode.

When the checksum checks, this mode desynchronizes:

69.643 Checksum for script SeaBlock / control.lua: 1422576193
69.684 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp: 573: MapTick (24234705) changing state from (ConnectedLoadingMap) to (TryingToCatchUp)

I think it's worth mentioning this problem in the seablock branch.

New response