|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||1.0.3 (2 years ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.14|
Renamed and improved version of Wireless Networks.
Yes, FLAN will successfully migrate a saved game using Wireless Networks. Simply disable Wireless Networks, enable FLAN, and load your saved game.
Adds wireless antennas to send/receive circuit singles any distance (including to other surfaces, such as the inside of a Factorissimo factory). Each antenna can transmit/receive up to 5 signals, although this may increase depending on player feedback.
Only four antennas update each tick, to keep CPU time to a minimum. This means that on larger networks, pulsed signals (i.e. one-tick pulses, from conveyor belts for example) are likely to be missed unless you capture them with combinator logic.
GUI is currently removed pending a full re-write to stop the listed items being shuffled each time the signal updates.
FLAN Version History
- 1.0.3 - 2016/08/29 - Fixed global "signal flicker" after re-powering unpowered antenna
- 1.0.2 - 2016/08/29 - Now only removes FLAN GUI, and not every other modded GUI as well (oops)
- 1.0.1 - 2016/08/29 - Performance improvements, now removes old GUI if still present. Removed due to serious oversight in GUI removal code
- 1.0.0 - 2016/08/28 - 0.14 release. GUI removed pending rewrite, antennas now require 50 kW each, 5 antennas update each tick
- 0.5.0 - 2016/08/20 - Renamed to FLAN, added network total display in GUI
Wireless Networks Version History
- 0.4.1 - 2016/08/19 - Fixed Lua error when loading a save that didn't have Wireless Networks before
- 0.4.0 - 2016/08/18 - Negative numbers are back!
- 0.3.0 - 2016/08/17 - Now updates one mast per tick, with much better performance
- 0.2.0 - 2016/08/15 - Performance improvement, changed back to updating every tick, fix for Lua error
- 0.1.0 - 2016/08/14 - Initial test release