- Flamethrowers turrets should probably take some electricity
- would be nice if tank flamethrower worked like the others (ie. actually set fires) (entities.2092, item/gun.114)
- take a deeper look at personal equipment balance
- more sounds
- Added low capacity fluid wagons, because of course
- Renamed Kovarex enrichment, because I'm a massive SJW cuck
- Replaced ugly wube logo with a different ugly logo
Version: 1.1.0 (no public release)
- Fish color can now be changed by force-feeding them science packs.
- Added low capacity cargo wagons and heavy locomotives as an early-game train solution, because trains should always be present
- Added Burner Train stations and signals - note they function the same as standard signals at the moment, but will require fuel in the future
- If Angel's refining is installed, made Bobmonium more tolerable
- Tweaked instrument volume
- Removed overbearing map-view vignette effect
- Added more fish (excuse my very poor graphics ability)
- Added Whuppee as a programmable speaker instrument
- Updated to Factorio 1.1
- Updated to Factorio 1.0
- Nerfed personal solar panels back to pre-0.17 values
- Changed name now that we're doing more than just power
- gently caressed flamethrower turrets into a better state - rebalanced damage to incentivize heavy oil usage, increased fuel usage from 3 to 75/s. slightly increased internal capacity so turrets can fire for continuous 2s without fuel inflow.
- Added Thumbnail
- Updated to Factorio 0.17
- Initial public release!
- Nerfed solar panels to 1/4 of their previous strength.
- Nerfed accumulators to 1/4 of their previous strength to match.