Enhanced Biters

by Mylon

Biters have additional behaviors and get continuously stronger, scaling evolution to effectively infinity. How long can you survive?

Content
11 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g Extra behaviors?

9 months ago

What extra behaviors should i be expecting?

9 months ago

Zombie biters, splitting biters, biters spawning worms.

9 months ago

So resurrecting biters? biters that split when killed like swarmageddon?

9 months ago

Yes, that!

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

What I've seen so far is sometimes when biters die an acid shot is fired towards what killed em, then regardless of whether it hits periodically medium biters spawn on that object... Idk if that's your mod or not, but I didn't notice it until I got it

9 months ago

Oh yeah, that happens too. Retaliation attacks.

9 months ago

I think I'm not seeing the others cuz I've got so many enemy mods, all the elemental biters, schalls, and rampant with enemies enabled

9 months ago

Do they have to go over 100 percent Evo to trigger that?

9 months ago

Evolution can't go over 100%. It might be these behaviors only happen on vanilla biters. It's been a while.

9 months ago

Oh in the description you said it can scale infinitely or something like that, I didn't know if you meant literally or that it happened in the background. My bad

8 months ago

Oh! This mod simulates evolution > 1 by nerfing player damage, however this is done entirely based on time and is not actually tied to evolution. The types of biters (and their behaviors) are unrelated to this damage scaling factor.

8 months ago

Ah I see, thanks for clarifying!

New response