Enhanced Flashlight

by grfwoot

Replaces the default flashlight with a better, more realistic version, now with train and car lights. Updated for .17

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g Help getting this to work?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I can't seem to get this (or Light Cone) to work. The vehicles are fine just not the torchlight cone, I'm stuck with the bubble light. It must be on my end since none of these mods seem to work for me or maybe I'm just missing something simple? I've tried removing any mod that alters the light and I can't seem to figure it out, any help would be appreciated.

here's my mod list
https://imgur.com/l2BATdK
thanks

4 years ago

are you on 0.18? Those mods are 0.17 at the moment.

4 years ago

hadn't realised that was the issue, thanks.

4 years ago

oh, nope, I'm on factorio version 0.17.79

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

works completly fine for me
I even got it to work in 18, by changing the major version in the info.json file

4 years ago

it's perhaps a conflict with something else I haven't found

4 years ago

try turning off lightorio

4 years ago

Was one of the first mods I test removed, no change, I have just tested starting a new game after removing it incase that would have an effect, still have the bubble light around the player.
Thanks for your help.

4 years ago

Wait, you want to turn off the bubble light? I don't think that this mod does that.

4 years ago

no, I mean I only have the buble of light around the character, I don't have a flashlight cone.

4 years ago

Thanks again for your help on this, I've discovered that having 5Dim's Mod - Core active stops flashlight mods like this from working, guess I might go back to angel/bob :p

New response